Where is time going ???
Anyone that has a little one knows there is some type of fairy out there that comes robs you of your time and tightens your clothes in the night.
I am excited to start this blogging journal, maybe this will let me keep track of my days hooray's and my bad days when were going, "goodness I wanted to hurt someone today!!". This way I can maybe make more hooray's and keep my GAHHHH's at bay.
Today it was a pretty good productive day I went to the nature food store did my grocery shopping which with a 19 month old feels like a work out I seriously started sweating fighting Julien into the shopping cart. I can recall about 3 tantrums, how can such a cutie be such a little monster!
I think my child came out a little too much like me, and lets just say I was a HORRIBLE child!
Hope the Lord grants me a lot of patience, love, and dopamine ;)
I'm going to add some info here that will help deal little ones, and their mommas cope and help with the outbursts.
Ignoring the tantrums and helping a young child learn how to deal with anger and
frustration are often good ways to deal with tantrums. Pay attention to what starts the
tantrums. Knowing what triggers the tantrums can help you act before your child's
emotions get past the point where he or she can control them.
You may want to use time-outs if your child age 2 or older has a lot of tantrums. A time-out takes the
child out of the situation and gives him or her time to calm down. It also teaches the child that having
a temper tantrum is not acceptable behavior. Time-out works best for children who understand why it
is being used.
Muy bien hija mia, buenos dias.
ReplyDeletethanks for reading !
Delete