The lion has left the den
Lately I have been feeling down, exhausted, I have felt overwhelmed, and like a failing parent.
Then I realized, NO I am not.
I love my child with all that I am, I do everything for him, I do the grocery shopping, I do the cleaning, I take out the trash, I drive 2 hrs to work and back, I sacrificed my sleep to take a 3-12 am shift so I can spend time with my son, I look to better my self, I found the best nanny to watch him while I am at work, I cook healthy meals for him, I make sure he knows he is loved, and even when I get here at 1:30 AM I still am the one that wakes up for him.
Well lets just say recently I have been having a harder time than usual with not nice people.
I have realized that I am WAY toooooo nice, to co-workers that think its ok or funny to splash water at my back when I honestly don't even know who you are, to people who answer for my weekend activities, I have one day Saturday for myself and my son leave it alone don't commit me to be some where I do not want to be, to those who have no respect I don't care how big your ego is, I will not let you step all over me while I'm trying to do MY BEST, I know that at times I do want to make life easier for people, but SHAME on people who take advantage of those who are trying to help. Like the spanish saying goes I would rather be not accompanied at all than with bad company.

No comments:
Post a Comment