Justin, Jazmin, Julien, Ottis

Justin, Jazmin, Julien, Ottis
Our little Family

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TODAY WAS SUCH A MONDAY 

Today was hectic, I plan and plan on things I should do and so on and by the end of the day its completely different than I thought it would be. 
But life is life and no matter how hard you try to change it it will take its course, I guess I should know that by know. Today my day can be summed up as Julien yanking the box of eggs to the floor and me slipping on yolk, to Ottis tripping over his bowl as he was chasing his ball and me slipping on the water he spilled, lets just say my back hurts today. I see all these well behaved children and such loving parents and I think how do they do it ?!??! I love my child to DEATH but today I thought I could sell Ottis and Julien two for the price of one to the zoo. Julien went from a crib to a toddler bed here recently and I was reading a blog of how long is too long for the cry it out method, and someone put anything over 30 min I though SERIOUSLY?? my son can cry for over an hr to not go to bed. . .  I do wish kids came with a owners manual.  

yes .. . . that is a Kix on Ottis's head

1 comment:

  1. Love this one! It's takes lots of patience!!! Sometimes we need to put ourself in timeouts ��

    ReplyDelete